“Become the Trust for world-class quality education and personal achievement through partnership and collaboration”
Our Mission and Purpose
Our Values and Beliefs
- Our children will benefit from the increased learning opportunities created by access to a wider experienced pool of specialist teaching and support staff and a wider range of resources resulting in improved outcomes and life chances for all.
- Our families and carers and the local community will receive enhanced family and carer support including sharing facilities and expertise, improved access to enrichment and support services and a broader range of community services.
- Our staff will benefit from increased opportunities to develop and maintain their high-quality teaching practice by utilising access to greater resources and wider peer networks for sharing best practice.
- Our partner schools improve their operational effectiveness and efficiency by sharing support and expertise.
- Together ALT schools are better placed to contribute to the wider system of education across Leicester. Outward facing and forward thinking, we continuously look for opportunities to share experience, support others and develop ourselves and others.
- Working in partnership with other schools in a spirit of collaboration, openness and trust to achieve the highest standards of academic progress and personal achievement
- Creating local solutions to local issues
- Creating and supporting an active learning community which includes staff, children and families
- Keeping children safe
- Ensuring that all children have access to high quality learning opportunities tailored to their needs
- Using our resources wisely to achieve the best outcomes for children
- Ensuring a balance of autonomy for individual schools alongside collective accountability
- Providing all staff with enhanced opportunities for professional growth and development